Orthocellular Nutrition and Exercise Incorporated created this policy to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. We want our users to always be aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
Please use the following list to locate your topic of interest ...
What is personal information? Personal information may include such information as your name, email address, mailing addresses, financial information, birth dates, and information collected electronically via cookies.
A. What personal information does Orthocellular Nutrition and Exercise Incorporated collect? Orthocellular Nutrition and Exercise Incorporated gathers and keeps track of the following types of information about users from the following sources:
1. Contact information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions such as when signing-up to receive our free e-zine.
2. Contact information that users need to submit if they wish to hire the health and fitness coach and participate in one of the three e-programs that are available from the site.
3. Contact information that users need to submit when they provide comments, ask questions, and offer suggestions by way of the Contact Us with this Feedback Form on the Contact Us page and wish to receive a reply to these general inquiries.
4. Text information from Content 2.0 submissions and comments.
5. Information collected via cookies.
6. After purchasing an e-good, either an e-book or an e-program, via our authorized retailer.
B. How does Orthocellular Nutrition and Exercise Incorporated use information it gathers about me? Let's look at each one in turn.
1. Signing-up to receive our free e-zine: During the sign-up the user needs to provide the following information on the subscription form:
This information is used internally by the Mailing List Management software, which is used to send the newsletter to the users at the specified e-mail addresses. The name is used to personalize each e-mail at the top. Users may remove themselves from this subscription by following the unsubscribe information, which is situated near the bottom of each mailing.
In addition, under no circumstances does Orthocellular Nutrition and Exercise Incorporated divulge any information about an individual user to any third party. We use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out our free newsletter. Orthocellular Nutrition and Exercise Incorporated never shares mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors, affiliates, or partners.
2. Contact information that users need to submit by way of the Contact Us with this Feedback Form: When filling in the feedback form on the Contact Us page, the user needs to provide the following information on the form so the site can answer the user's comment, question, or suggestion:
3. Text information from Content 2.0 submissions and comments: This is just textual information from submissions and comments. This information never leaves the site, and remains part of the site content. It may be left as is, deleted, rewritten, or otherwise revised by the editor of the Content 2.0 invitations.
4. Information collected via cookies: We may place a text file called a cookie in the browser files of your computer. The cookie itself does not contain personal information although it will enable us to relate your use of this site to information that you have specifically and knowingly provided. But the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. A cookie can't read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites.
5. After purchasing an e-publication via our authorized retailers: The information collected by our authorized retailers, PayPal.com and E-junkie.com, for the secure credit card transaction during the purchasing of an Orthocellular Nutrition and Exercise Incorporated information product, is used solely by PayPal.com or E-junkie.com and is never seen, stored, or used by PrerventativeHealthPrograms.ca. The secure credit card transactions are totally conducted on PayPal.com's or E-junkie.com's site. The information is collected there for payment of an e-publication, such as an e-book, e-booklet, e-report, or e-course.
Orthocellular Nutrition and Exercise Incorporated guarantees that PayPal.com and E-junkie.com, will not, under any circumstances, apply unauthorized recurring transactions or billings to your credit card account. All products purchased from Orthocellular Nutrition and Exercise Incorporated via PreventativeHealthPrograms.ca, will always be shipped or made available for download. In addition, Orthocellular Nutrition and Exercise Incorporated, PayPal.com, and/or E-junkie.com will never debit your credit card for a higher than advertised price.
C. Does Orthocellular Nutrition and Exercise Incorporated share my personal information? If so, with whom? Orthocellular Nutrition and Exercise Incorporated uses the above-described information for internal purposes only. We will not sell, release, or share personal information about individual users with any third party, except under the following circumstances:
1. To comply with applicable law or valid legal process
2. To protect the personal safety of our users or the public
3. To protect the rights or property of Orthocellular Nutrition and Exercise Inc.
E. Our Disclosure: Orthocellular Nutrition and Exercise Incorporated and www.PreventativeHealthPrograms.ca WILL NOT SELL, TRADE, OR DISCLOSE TO THIRD PARTIES ANY CUSTOMER IDENTIFIABLE OR CONTACT INFORMATION DERIVED FROM THE REGISTRATION, SIGN-UPS, OR MAILING LISTS -- INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CUSTOMER NAMES, MAILING ADDRESSES, EMAIL ADDRESSES, PHONE NUMBERS -- WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE CUSTOMER (EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY SUBPOENA, SEARCH WARRANT, OR OTHER LEGAL PROCESS OR IN THE CASE OF IMMINENT PHYSICAL HARM TO THE CUSTOMER OR OTHERS). WHEN Orthocellular Nutrition and Exercise Incorporated USES OTHER AGENTS, CONTRACTORS OR COMPANIES TO PERFORM SERVICES ON ITS BEHALF, Orthocellular Nutrition and Exercise Incorporated WILL ENSURE THAT THE COMPANY PROTECTS YOUR CUSTOMER IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION CONSISTENT WITH THIS POLICY.
F. Your Consent: By using this site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Orthocellular Nutrition and Exercise Incorporated.
H. Conflict Resolution: We are committed to resolving disputes within one week. If problems arise, users may contact us as shown below in the Contact Information section.
Website URL: www.PreventativeHealthPrograms.ca/contact-us.html
Visit the Nutritionist's Kitchen
Go to the Exercise Room
Head over to the Stress Reduction Place
Check out the Detox Centre
Click one of the thumbnails below to view a series of photos taken on the Bruce Trail and Georgian Bay.
Go to: Free Workshops
In the Nutritionist's Kitchen, which is a series of three courses is coming to a classroom near you in 2018. Hope to see there!
On The Preventative Way page we reveal a number of scientific facts related to how we function at the cellular level to keep our bodies healthy. Visit this page often as new facts, quotes, videos, tips, and traps will be added from time to time.
Go to: The Preventative Way